6 Brush Boot Washer with Integrated Hygiene Entrance
- Photoelectric switch at each end.
- Created for continuous passage – the machine can be installed in a place which makes its use obligatory.
- The boot and the sole cleaning is done by the combined action of:
The turning lateral brushes (for cleaning the side of the boot).
The turning horizontal brushes (for the sole).
The forward movement of the user.
- Dismantling without tools for easy cleaning of the brushes and the sump.
- Separate wet and electrical compartments.
- Supplied with detergent injector for the disinfection product.
Complete with integrated hygiene gate to ensure user sanitizes hands
- Made from 304 grade stainless steel.
- Matt finish.
- 4 inclined brushes (for cleaning the body of the boot).
- 2 horizontal brushes (for cleaning the sole of the boot).
- Detergent injector – regulation: between 1 and 7.5%.
- Base size: 2850 x 950mm.
- Removable steps.